Cancelled Terrible's STJ mixed cash set (601 chips) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, I am done with this. I just was given some misinformation of this sale. I do not think it in good faith to cite numbers in the dark. If you disagree, then we will have to agree to disagree. That is all.

please feel free to post any PMs i sent you. i can do the work for you if you would like.

if anyone else feels they were given misinformation over PM, you have my permission to post.

no problem, FakeNewz. we must have had a misunderstanding, let me know if you think i led you wrong.

The set is now sold pending payment.

going to pull the trigger on a split tomorrow for every thing except the 500 chip. Complete set is now $1950 shipped until tomorrow evening unless 2 way split falls through. thanks.

Last edited:
id like to give another night and morning to sell the complete set and then split. i have 2 potential buyers for the split. the deal that was struck above did not fall through.

my $1950 offer is good until around midday tomorrow. if the larger part of the split does not happen at midday tomorrow, it probably will not happen and my $1950 offer carries on.

sorry about the confusion.

Last edited:
ahh ok, so will still be available beyond tomorrow evening for $1950.. assuming no one buys the set by then and the split falls through..
It looks like you have an offer of $2k in the post prior to yours..

ahh ok, so will still be available beyond tomorrow evening for $1950.. assuming no one buys the set by then and the split falls through..
It looks like you have an offer of $2k in the post prior to yours..

thats the one that fell through. :)

i basically want the potential buyer of the big part of the split know im not going to drag this on much longer.

Hey guys, going to close this one, play a few more times with the set and maybe bring it back in a month or two. Ill start a new thread as this one got pooped on a few times. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM!

Thanks PCF!
-Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom