Cancelled Terrible's STJ mixed cash set (601 chips) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfruits

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hello PCF,

The cash set is $1950. If I do not sell the set I will split it up. The 2 dealer buttons are free with the set.

I will cover shipping in the US and i will throw in $20 towards international shipping. no trades please.

100 x STJ secondary fracs
200 x STJ secondary 1s
180 x STJ primary 5s
100 x STJ secondary 25s
20 x STJ primary 100s
1 x STJ primary 500

The fracs and 1s were traded to me as new, i used them 3 times. The 5s were bought new from chiproom quite some time ago, they have been used 5 times. The 25s have a little use, they look mint. I think half of them were bought new from chiproom and the others here on the forum. id say they are in excellent to mint condtion. i used the new chiproom 25s 5 times but some may never have seen the table. ive never used the 100s, they are in very good condition. the 500 has never been used by me and looks minty.

Thanks!
-Z

IMG_0009.jpg
IMG_0010.jpg
IMG_0012.jpg
IMG_0013.jpg
IMG_0039.jpg
IMG_0042.jpg
IMG_0043.jpg
IMG_0045.jpg
IMG_0048.jpg
IMG_0050.jpg
IMG_0053.jpg
IMG_0055.jpg

Last edited:
I have been getting quite a few inquiries about the condition of the chips. I hope to edit my original post and add pics of the individual stacks before sunday night.

The fracs and 1s were aquired in a trade from probably the biggest Terrible's head on the forum. Traded to me as new, i used them 3 times. The 5s were bought new from chiproom quite some time ago, they have been used 5 times. The 25s have a little use, they look mint. I think half of them were bought new from chiproom and the others here on the forum. id say they are in excellent to mint condtion. i used the new chiproom 25s 5 times but some may never have seen the table. ive never used the 100s, they look excellent-mint. ill get detailed pics of those up soon. the 500 has never been used by me and looks minty.

Last edited:
Thanks but I will need a bit more for them. I will probably part them out if they dont sell. I have been out of the chip game for a while but i know the fracs and 1s are hard to find and the high denoms are always pricey. I will keep you posted about the fracs.

Best offer so far is $1800 for fracs through 25s. If anyone wants the 100s and 500 (preferably together) or the complete set, let me know what you would like to pay via PM.

thanks!

sure. 2100 and its yours. 1950 and i gotta sit on it for several days.

i also told you id PM you so you could make any counters. thats pretty transparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom