Giveaway TEDDY KGB's Food (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
20210406_175642.jpg

Hi everyone the randomizer has been run to see which to people will fight it out for the Prize.
Congratulations to @TheDuke and @Silver_Fiend who will be playing a Seven Card Stud hand to see who has the best 5 cards. I only have one prize to giveaway unfortunately. I will do the drawing later tonight.

View attachment 676955
Are we sure this isn’t Razz and the bottom two are in?!?!?

Thanks @Nuhockey for the chance!

Congrats to @Silver_Fiend who won with a pair of 10s as @TheDuke could not get any hand.

@Silver_Fiend please PM your shipping address and I’ll give you my PP FF address for shipping in the PM. Thanks.
I just realized for the @Silver_Fiend not that it matters the Six of Diamonds should of been the throw away card and the eight of hearts should of been the last card in his final hand.

I like them. They have less cookie and standard filling. It's like getting double stuffed without less cookies.
:cautious: They do not have "standard" filling, and it is nothing like a double stuff. They are trash! (quite literally in my case):tdown:

I am disappointed I did not buy a "safety" bag of double stuffs to sooth the trauma from eating these.

Last time I trust Josh! :mad:

Not really mad but they do suck!

:cautious: They do not have "standard" filling, and it is nothing like a double stuff. They are trash! (quite literally in my case):tdown:

I am disappointed I did not buy a "safety" bag of double stuffs to sooth the trauma from eating these.

Last time I trust Josh! :mad:

Not really mad but they do suck!
EVeRyThInG oN thE iNtErNeT iS tRuE!?!!?
IMG_20210415_211437_01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom