Giveaway Teach42's First Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not very artsy or creative but I hope someone finds some happiness in this

20200512_022933 (1).jpg

I kinda want to see closeups of the desk. Super Bowl???

At my desk waiting for the resumption of a Zoom conference. Best I could do with the time and chips that I had handy. (My apologies in advance for my desk. I have 20 years of memories in various forms under the glass desk top that may trigger those affected by OCD).View attachment 457410

I kinda want to see closeups of the desk. Super Bowl???
There are a fair amount of tickets from sporting events or other mass gatherings that I have attended with my bride and/or children. I have included some handwritten notes on the tickets as to who attended the event with me, weather conditions and some interesting memory from the event to provide them with a memory after I am gone (or to remind me when my memory eventually starts to fade). There are receipts from when me and eldest went to Game Stop at midnight on a school night so he could get the first release of the game that he HAD to have, newspaper articles relating to an accomplishment of one of my children, programs from school events, parking passes from campgrounds and 100 other items that remind me of an event involving my family. Lots and lots of photos.

There are a fair amount of tickets from sporting events or other mass gatherings that I have attended with my bride and/or children. I have included some handwritten notes on the tickets as to who attended the event with me, weather conditions and some interesting memory from the event to provide them with a memory after I am gone (or to remind me when my memory eventually starts to fade). There are receipts from when me and eldest went to Game Stop at midnight on a school night so he could get the first release of the game that he HAD to have, newspaper articles relating to an accomplishment of one of my children, programs from school events, parking passes from campgrounds and 100 other items that remind me of an event involving my family. Lots and lots of photos.
That's all kinds of awesome. What a great way to capture and hang on to those memories!

Don't be too hard on me. This is literally every chip I own! Mostly samples that I'm collecting while I try to decide what to buy. Plus 70 random plain white chips I found in a cabinet in my office. I keep them right here on my desk next to me while I work and handle and evaluate them all day long.

Don't be too hard on me. This is literally every chip I own! Mostly samples that I'm collecting while I try to decide what to buy. Plus 70 random plain white chips I found in a cabinet in my office. I keep them right here on my desk next to me while I work and handle and evaluate them all day long.

OK, I felt bad about that boring pile of chips, so I put in a bit more effort. Sorry, this is all I can get from 133 chips.

Chip Tower.jpg

Can I just say how freaking cool some of these stacks have been to see? Planning on doing my own tonight or tomorrow if I can get the kids to buy in :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom