Found Tachi Palace Snappers! (Pink $2.50 Chips) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BendTheKnee

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi All,

Wondering if anyone has a few racks of Tachi Palace Snappers (Pink $2.50 chips) for sale. Let me know!

Photos are just examples found on PCF!

1708891732695.png

1708891776406.png

How many of those are snappers!?
Zero unfortunately. I’m using the $25 chip as the .25 chip in my .25/.25 game but now my game needs a $25 chip. I’d even settle for a $20 chip from a different set though bc maybe I’d have better luck finding a black/yellow/blue chip so that I could keep playing my Tachi $25 as a frac.

Yeah, if you guys aren't able to get a deal with muckraker I would just get any pink snappers and do a relabel. There were only a handful sets sold.
Were the snappers only available in the sets, or were they also available through the individual purchase option as well? I ask because the $1, $5, $25, and $500 were all available through both sets and the individual purchase option as well. Thanks in advance!

Zero unfortunately. I’m using the $25 chip as the .25 chip in my .25/.25 game but now my game needs a $25 chip. I’d even settle for a $20 chip from a different set though bc maybe I’d have better luck finding a black/yellow/blue chip so that I could keep playing my Tachi $25 as a frac.
Ahhh darn! Yeah that's unfortunately - hopefully we can find something to satisfy the hunger here!

Use $500s as $25s, like Cali sets
I like your idea and I was considering doing that with the 10 Tachi $500 chips that I own. But being that I only have 10, and it says $500 on the chip, I want to try it as a $50 chip to keep things simple. Ya know, it reads $50(0), so it's just cleaner this way. Honestly though, if I owned more $500 chips, I probably would just follow your suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom