• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine Table with dining top on Long Island (NY) (1 Viewer)

Taghkanic

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/154129493_stine-hold-em-poker-table-8-person

This is not at all my kind of table (I don’t care for horizontal chip trays, or the way the felt sits in relation to them). But it looks like a well-built table, and includes a matching dining topper.

Asking price is $1,500 but it appears they are entertaining lower offers. Might be a buy for someone close enough to pick it up.

1686841681445.png

1686841718131.png

Looks like a Stine table, which would make this a damn good deal. Stine is pretty well known for making high end custom furniture - so the base, topper and finishing for the trays are likely very well done (they appear to be based on the pics). Looks to be in good shape too.

I agree ^^ I tried shopping around for similar-styles (large formal dining table covering with poker underneath) and they seemed to start around $3500 new. This was last summer/fall timeframe. A solid deal at that price point

Looks like a Stine table, which would make this a damn good deal. Stine is pretty well known for making high end custom furniture - so the base, topper and finishing for the trays are likely very well done (they appear to be based on the pics). Looks to be in good shape too.

You’re right, the listing says Stine.

(I was hoping the auction house would also have a set of chips listed that went with this table, but am not finding anything. Seems odd to get a quality table but not quality chips, but we know how that goes. Or maybe the owner sold the chips privately.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom