Table preferences (1 Viewer)

Sqwerls

Waiting List
Reaction score
I've read a ton of threads regarding tables. Just wanting to get everyone's input on personal preferences and opinions.

I have been looking at Triton and BBO as well as building my own.

I also have looked at the Barrington for a cheaper option.

Are there any major differences between a spilt top folding table vs a solid top folding. Do they play any different?

Any input is appreciated.

Barringtons are affordable (less so lately, price has climbed a bit) and there's many people that buy them just to refelt, or put a topper right over it so its seamless. Very solid choice that should be considered.

Triton is fantastic from the few sessions Ive been on one, really enjoyed it. Building your own can be cheaper but if you dont have the tools/space/time, your results will suffer. Not that you can't, just that some people on here make it look easy!

Barringtons are affordable (less so lately, price has climbed a bit) and there's many people that buy them just to refelt, or put a topper right over it so its seamless. Very solid choice that should be considered.

Triton is fantastic from the few sessions Ive been on one, really enjoyed it. Building your own can be cheaper but if you dont have the tools/space/time, your results will suffer. Not that you can't, just that some people on here make it look easy!
I have all the above. But I get impatient when I want something and don't want to rush a table build. Maybe in the future for a more permanent solution.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom