• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Table on FB marketplace (1 Viewer)

It's got the bones to end up with a nice table with a new cloth, raised rail, etc.

Damn I miss my truck!!

Is this close to you @Bacon Dad ?
It is fairly close, yes. I saw it on FB over the weekend, but I have 4 octagon table tops in my garage now and one in my basement. I don't care what geometric shape the table is, there is no way on God's green earth that I'm bringing another one into my house.

It is fairly close, yes. I saw it on FB over the weekend, but I have 4 octagon table tops in my garage now and one in my basement. I don't care what geometric shape the table is, there is no way on God's green earth that I'm bringing another one into my house.
MoARRR

Have you joined Poker Table Collectors Forum yet?

Did one of you guys just buy this table? I’ve had text messages with the seller. It’s been sitting outside for a little bit. And we’ve been having torrential downpours last week.

At this point I feel like I need a “Just Say No” support group.
Did one of you guys just buy this table? I’ve had text messages with the seller. It’s been sitting outside for a little bit. And we’ve been having torrential downpours last week.
Bacon Dad: I am not buying another table. No way, no how

Also Bacon Dad: Text seller, you got any more of them tables for sale?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom