IMG_3205.jpeg
IMG_3204.jpeg
IMG_3203.jpeg
IMG_3200.jpeg
IMG_3193.jpeg
IMG_3181.jpeg
IMG_3180.jpeg
IMG_3202.jpeg

Tina would be more budget friendly and the new hybrids have a great feel to them.
Otherwise what’s ur budget looking like?

Still looking. There are a few sets on here but either not his taste or way too pricey. Anyone have a small T25 set they're not using that won't break the bank?

Looking for ANY T25 sets for sale. I know what's already available...I'm trying to shake one out of someone's stash not being used.

Looking for ANY T25 sets for sale. I know what's already available...I'm trying to shake one out of someone's stash not being used.
Are you looking for a tournament set with T50 denoms? That may be hard to find. Or is a traditional breakdown acceptable?

You say no Tina, but are you open to other ceramics like ChipCo or BR Pro? He could build a T25 set for about $350 to $400 from BR Pro with lots of designs to choose from. Could even do semi-custom of denoms to get his preferred T50 chip.

I assume clay is acceptable, but sharp clays will be out of this price range. Are you open to worn clays?

Are you looking for a tournament set with T50 denoms? That may be hard to find. Or is a traditional breakdown acceptable?

You say no Tina, but are you open to other ceramics like ChipCo or BR Pro? He could build a T25 set for about $350 to $400 from BR Pro with lots of designs to choose from. Could even do semi-custom of denoms to get his preferred T50 chip.

I assume clay is acceptable, but sharp clays will be out of this price range. Are you open to worn clays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom