Wanted T25 Base Tournament Set!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I am looking for a close friend that has a smaller budget of 350-500 he is looking for a two table tournament set if possible.

We play T10K and sometimes T20K and the breakdowns we have for starting stacks are below:

8/8/6/6
12/12/5/7
With the addition of 2xT5k for those starting stacks to make it T20K stacks.

I am open to all kinds of chips, CC’s, cards mold, ceramic, hybrids, 8v, sunfly…want to see what is out there.

Let me know as we are completely open.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I know, I was actually looking at this set but budget wise my friend isn’t there like us yet. Haha if I had some extra scratch I would buy those beauties.

My buddy just started hosting twice a month and is using the dreadful dice chips and peeps are always getting confused on denominations etc so he agrees that if he can find a decent set at that range listed he will pull the trigger.

Before looking at Apache, BRpoker, I wanted to see what the community might have! Let me know if you or anyone might have a set in this range. Cheers!

I am looking for a close friend that has a smaller budget of 350-500 he is looking for a two table tournament set if possible.

We play T10K and sometimes T20K and the breakdowns we have for starting stacks are below:

8/8/6/6
12/12/5/7
With the addition of 2xT5k for those starting stacks to make it T20K stacks.

I am open to all kinds of chips, CC’s, cards mold, ceramic, hybrids, 8v, sunfly…want to see what is out there.

Let me know as we are completely open.

Thanks!
Might be helpful if you went ahead and did the math to list your total desired breakdown.

Might be helpful if you went ahead and did the math to list your total desired breakdown.
Open atm but it would at least need to cover 20 players with the break down we run and a rack of 5ks most. Likely to handle color ups.

160/160/120-140/160/100

Thanks for the tag but yeah looking for something a bit bigger or close to that breakdown listed above.

Thanks for the tag but yeah looking for something a bit bigger or close to that breakdown listed above.
But they are Royals. So relatively easy to add on to. Assuming they are the standard denoms that Apache sells. It's a good price for a starter set considering that shipping and the racks are included and no one else is bidding on them at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom