Super Secret Project: DWS (1 Viewer)

Add-on in the works.... in addition to boosting the quantity of a couple existing denoms, it will include a single barrel of 5,000,000.

Top design candidate currently:

1669250404325.png

Due to the fact that the 500k and 1mill. have such an outstanding look, I would definitely go with the 414418. This would look gorgeous in the edgespots progression… the 4D14 -for my taste- looks too “standard“ compared to the 6A18 and the 314318…

The 6D18 would do it also… but the 414418 is still ahead in my book

And maybe rotating the edgespots by 45‘ …. Btw: With the DG peach spot it just looks better without rotating

0231D238-5A56-480C-BC22-6943B146C71C.png

748F977A-87E5-41DF-9F4D-7ED95D10A9B6.png
650359A1-4548-40E1-889F-F763CE1B5E71.png

Last edited:
Thanks, but I think I'm good with my latest colors. The maroon stands out more if on the larger spot.

Also, avoiding oranges given the 1M chip before it.

i really, really like the current 5m chip. wouldn't change a thing about it.

though i might be a bit biased towards that particular 3-color combo.

I mean that there's really no difference between a T5 base set and a T5k base set (or T5MM base set), you just choose the number of digits. Structure will be more or less the same.

Decided to go with the original, but with black instead of maroon for the spot:
Here is the Point

View attachment 1030025

Sorry, a bit too late :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I'd love one of those.

And in other news: J5 has the artwork done.

1669780662033.png

Still on the fence on the spots but am leaning heavily toward my original choice though with black instead of maroon. I like D14 spots a lot. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

These are so cool! Thanks for sharing.
Have you ever considered doing a dragon hot stamp or have seen a dragon hot stamp?
I'm new to this community, learning lots before I make an actual order. Just thought I'd ask because it seems you too like the dragon theme.

1670598963906.png

Potential candidates of the 5M. It's evolved a little.

I need to make a decision soon though to avoid the price bump at the start of the new year.

too much going on in all of these, IMHO.

Yeah, you're right. I'm playing with a bunch of ideas to insure I pick something good that fits with the set and that I'm going to be happy with.

Maybe back to 4D14 with the original canary/black... or possibly this:

1670635524818.png

for me 1 mill stands out way more with it’s wonderful unique color combination compared to the latest 5mill version… even that I like the latest one, I would recommend to make it less „boring“… don’t get me wrong, it ain’t boring at all, but compared to the other denoms color progression it ain’t pop as much as I would expect it from the biggest chip…. It should be more special

I'm not bored. Truly. ;)

It's hard to make a chip that stands out from a set that already stands out. In that light, I'm not looking to make a chip that is more or less spectacular than any other; instead, I'm wanting something that's cool, yet different from anything else in the set. In addition, it's can't fall prey to dirty stack issues of any kind.

It's more art than science, and what art there is, is not an exact science. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

1670702774881.png

I keep coming back to this color combo. A lot of other 5M colors that I've tested just don't seem right to me.

DG Pink/Retro Red/Maroon makes a nice contrast with the other chips it'll share the table with (500K, 1M).

And yes, the gray background DOES sort of work better, @raynmanas :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1038036

I keep coming back to this color combo. A lot of other 5M colors that I've tested just don't seem right to me.

DG Pink/Retro Red/Maroon makes a nice contrast with the other chips it'll share the table with (500K, 1M).

And yes, the gray background DOES sort of work better, @raynmanas :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I like this lineup, though the T5000 chip just seems a bit.... lacking... in comparison with the rest.

Like a solid chip that wanted to be spotted when he grew up, but didn't quite make it.

I like this lineup, though the T5000 chip just seems a bit.... lacking... in comparison with the rest.

Like a solid chip that wanted to be spotted when he grew up, but didn't quite make it.

Funny you say that given it was to be even MORE lackluster. It's initial iteration was the same color but a solid.

Added the 214 spots maybe the same day I sent the original order to Dave.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom