Found Super Poker World Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be interested in adding on to my set. At the very least, I'd love to see what you're ordering in case I can get any singles I need for my sample set.

You might want to move this over to the Group Buy page, though. There may be others interested who aren't clicking on a Wanted ad.

I might be interested in adding on to my set. At the very least, I'd love to see what you're ordering in case I can get any singles I need for my sample set.

You might want to move this over to the Group Buy page, though. There may be others interested who aren't clicking on a Wanted ad.
We have to order in sets of 25 per denomination. Unless someone wants to sell you some from their order we wouldn't be able to accommodate singles.

We have to order in sets of 25 per denomination. Unless someone wants to sell you some from their order we wouldn't be able to accommodate singles.
The requirement is a minimum of 25 per denom, not that you must order in sets of 25.

The requirement is a minimum of 25 per denom, not that you must order in sets of 25.
You are correct. I was trying to say that unless someone else wants to handle the re-shipping I probably won't be able to accommodate orders for singles. The amount of packages to send would grow too high for what I'm able to accommodate :-( . Unless McPoker wants to take over to re shipping.

I wouldn’t mind being point person on the order, but since I’ve never facilitated a group buy, I would ideally like to keep it as simple as possible like hbr. Don’t mind smaller orders tacking on to existing ones (over the 25), as long as shipping is covered by the purchaser.

Also does anyone know if we can tac on some BR pro poker accessories to the custom order in order to avoid additional shipping? Trying to pick up some racks as well

Still looking to proceed with the order. Probably will start collecting specific orders in the next week or so and go from there.

Still aiming for an order around the 1st of March unless someone has DK and Mario’s they are looking to offload. In contact with a couple people about it, but if you’re wanting to add on, send me a message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom