Found Super Poker World Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

McPoker

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for some Super Poker World chips if someone is looking at downsizing their set. If not, does anyone know how often group buys happen for it?

Specifically looking for two racks of Toad $1, a rack of Mario $5, and a few barres of Luigi $25 and DK .25c

Thanks!

Will do if I end up ordering new ones. Just seeing if anyone wanted to offload some first, or if there was a potential for a group buy
I don’t believe there will be any more group buys of the SPW, but I could be wrong. I’m also looking to order some…

Group buys are fine but the order must go through me, and there must be someone who handles (a) the collection of funds from all participants (b) reshipping.

Luigis purchase pending now, just looking for Toads, Mario’s, and maybe a couple DK barrels
If you end up getting a group buy going let me know. I sent RJ a message as well. Need to add to my tourny set and get a cash set

IMG_1628.jpeg

Continues to grow! Thinking I only need 50 DKs, and 150 Mario’s to go (Luigi’s are in the mail and not pictured here, but I have those covered too).

There are a couple people with potential interest already, but we’d love to get the number of chips high enough to make it as cheap as possible

Have 3 people on board so far for roughly 1500ish chips. If anyone else would like to get on board the smaller group buy, let me know. Will hopefully will be ready to send the order over to RJ in a week or so

Have 3 people on board so far for roughly 1500ish chips. If anyone else would like to get on board the smaller group buy, let me know. Will hopefully will be ready to send the order over to RJ in a week or so
Just make sure you have a minimum of 25 chips per denomination. Common mistake I run into with group buys.

Looking to put the order in before the end of the month, ideally sooner. Send me a message if you’re looking to get on the order. Have about 1500 at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom