Super Bowl Squares (2 Viewers)

legend672

Full House
Reaction score
Anyone in for a 10 man super bowl square $ 60 a man $600 to the winner. Final score combined .
These have been a blast every year as it’s very exciting in the 4 th quarter will the score changes.
@legend6725
@PAZ ?6
@CraigT787
@DoubleEagle8
@MykL3169
@Copper440
@72o1
@Burke2
@Mr. Cheese3
@liftapint4
It will be a blind draw for the numbers using the mass lottery. There’s another thread that explains it from the year before when we did a hundred dollar one.

Last edited:
Absolutely. Thanks for the tag.

I'm in

giphy.gif

Shall we use the Wednesday mass evening number ?
As before the first number of the lottery will go next to my name and then continue down the list. For example the lottery number comes 6722
I’m 6
Paz 7
Craig 8
Etc ....

Reactions: 72o
I tried to find the thread from a few years back but only found one that K9DR did in 2015 and it was a quarterly score payout. Can you post a link to the rules you want to use for this one?

Ok . Here's how it works. The final scores of both teams in the super bowl are added. For example. If the final score is 24 to 21 you add them together for a total of 45. Whomever has number five wins the money.
To determine the numbers. Tonight's (wed) daily number in Massachusetts will be our key.
The names are in order in the opening post. My name is first on the list and will get the first digit of tonight's number. The numbers will then continue down the list in order.
For example if tonight's number is 3871 , I would be 3, Paz 4. Etc.
I will update the list with everyone's number tonight. It's much more exciting than regular 100 squares pools. Anything can happen

Ok . Here's how it works. The final scores of both teams in the super bowl are added. For example. If the final score is 24 to 21 you add them together for a total of 45. Whomever has number five wins the money.
To determine the numbers. Tonight's (wed) daily number in Massachusetts will be our key.
The names are in order in the opening post. My name is first on the list and will get the first digit of tonight's number. The numbers will then continue down the list in order.
For example if tonight's number is 3871 , I would be 3, Paz 4. Etc.
I will update the list with everyone's number tonight. It's much more exciting than regular 100 squares pools. Anything can happen
But there are 10 people and only 4 numbers drawn?

Only the first number matters. It's a way to make the numbers random . If lottery number is 1580
I would be 1
Paz 2
You 3
Double eag 4

Biggest thing is clarity that it’s truly final score. Not end of 4th quarter, Incase of OT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom