For Sale Sunset Cut Cards (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I PM'd everyone.

If I can get your shipping addresses this morning I'll be able to ship today. I'm guessing the international guys will have to wait until I have time to ship from the Post Office counter.

bugger. well, they were mailed Thursday in a plain white envelope. maybe they take a tad longer than priority mail boxes.

My mail ran late last night so we didn't get it. Mail delivery at my house runs between 10 am and 8 pm. There is zero consistency with the time frame.

You guys should be receiving your cut cards by now. Let me know if they make it.

Thanks,

I live in Canada...

It takes the time it takes.o_O

I am always utterly disappointed in my own domestic Canada Post mail system nevermind USPS. I have experienced massive unexplained delays plenty of times. I'll be sure to post up a snapshot Billy:)

Thanks again for the sale!

bugger. well, they were mailed Thursday in a plain white envelope. maybe they take a tad longer than priority mail boxes.

Thank you

20190625_152324.jpg

Have been working a lot so haven't been on much. Missed out on this one. Obviously these would be a nut match for a night with the Beach in play, so if you have any extras please PM me! Would love to pick up a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom