For Sale Sunset Beach tourney chips by the rack or barrel, $8/chip (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully disagree, cut has the largest affect on the sparkle. Once you get past a certain point with clarity, the naked eye can't tell the difference.

You could buy a diamond with perfect clarity, but if the cut is average, it will appear dull.

On the other hand if you buy a diamond with a very good or ideal cut, but vs clarity, that's things going to sparkle hard.

Sorry for the threadjack :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Cut is far and away the most important. It is all about ideal angles and proportions, so the light coming in is bounced back out the top, rather than leaking out the sides/bottom. Color is almost impossible to detect until you get pretty far down the alphabet, and clarity is only relevant if you can see the inclusion with the naked eye. Shoot for VS2 or better, but an SI1 or SI2 can be an incredible bargain if the inclusion is hidden by a prong. Pricescope is a great resource for learning what cut ranges are acceptable/ideal.

Also, try to find stones that are just shy of a popular size. A 0.97ct is significantly cheaper per carat than a 1ct. Same with 1.46 vs 1.5, 1.98 vs 2, etc.

And I don’t disagree that diamonds are NOT an investment. They are a commodity and not truly rare, so don’t go in it for that. Buy what appeals to her/you, and enjoy it for what it is: a bauble.

Last edited:
Except for this one though :). I might as well marry my poker chips if I went this route.

Why get a diamond when every woman has one? Be unique:

1569420948571.png

1569420901656.png

Some chips have sold. OP updated.

Remaining inventory:
120 x T25 <-- Price on the T25 reduced to $100/barrel
60 20 x T500 ($8/chip)
80 60 x T25000 ($8/chip)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom