For Sale Sunset Beach tourney chips by the rack or barrel, $8/chip (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Sunset Beach tourney chips -- set is split, selling by the rack and barrel.

I recently bought some Sunset Beach tourney chips from @Lemonzest. Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to keep them. A huge financial shift in my world will be sending more chips than this to the classifieds! (I'm buying a jet to park in my new jet garage). I decided I could only keep one of my two killer Paulson tourney sets, and while I love these giant (43mm) beauties, the ES pri tourney set is the one that will be staying.

This is a catch-and-release. It took me longer to pay @Lemonzest to obtain this set, than the time the majority of the chips will spend at my house. LOL.

For sale: Sunset Beach
120 100 x T25 <-- Price on the T25 reduced to $100/barrel
60 20 x T500 ($8/chip)
80 60 x T25000 (Pending)

Shipping not included.
All chips are 43mm.

Photos to be added later if necessary. But for now, here is a link to the prOn thread.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/the-unofficial-sunset-beach-pron-thread.46516/

Last edited:
Set is pending.
Once the set is sold, I'll have some additional SB tourney chips available -- either as another smaller set, or by the rack/barrel (or both).

I'll sort if out once the first set is sold for sure.

OP updated. First set sold -- I have the bulk of the remaining chips available as a 400 chip set.

Yea it's been crazy!! I've been trying to create a custom 8V variation set and found out it's pretty difficult to do and then this came around. Beautiful set!
8v set is the dream and now you own it!

giphy.gif

Now my next big purchase... an engagement ring for my woman (she doesn't know about this purchase). I'll probably be selling the chips from my now defunct custom project to fund it the next month or so.

Priorities in the correct order? ;)

If split, all T5000 are spoken for too.

Still hoping someone wants the set though.

Congrats! Hell of a take down for less than 3 months on here!
It's a slipperly slope! One day you're on here looking for china clay advice, the next you suddenly own a set of custom Paulsons at $8/chip (speaking from my own personal experience!) :bag: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Now my next big purchase... an engagement ring for my woman (she doesn't know about this purchase). I'll probably be selling the chips from my now defunct custom project to fund it the next month or so.

Priorities in the correct order? ;)
Nice pickup, excellent choice

Now to ensure your next purchase is as top notch as your first, whatever the sales people tell you, clarity is the least important of the 4 c's, so long as it's not visibly included. Make sure that the cut is bang on and the colour decent as well.

Nice pickup, excellent choice

Now to ensure your next purchase is as top notch as your first, whatever the sales people tell you, clarity is the least important of the 4 c's, so long as it's not visibly included. Make sure that the cut is bang on and the colour decent as well.
100% this. Shopped around for my wife’s and ended up with something that looks like it costs (and would cost from a big retailer) 4 times as much. Clarity is just to flex. It boosts the price so much. At a certain point on the scale money is just being wasted imo

Set is split. Remaining chips being sold by the rack or barrel.

Arghhhhh!!!! I want a barrel each of those t100’s and t500’s just to have but I can’t even afford 1 barrel . . . . also . . . . said every person here that does not already own them!

100% this. Shopped around for my wife’s and ended up with something that looks like it costs (and would cost from a big retailer) 4 times as much. Clarity is just to flex. It boosts the price so much. At a certain point on the scale money is just being wasted imo

I disagree. Clarity can really make a diamond pop! Cut let’s the light in, but clarity brings the light out! IMO color is something you can fall short on.

I disagree. Clarity can really make a diamond pop! Cut let’s the light in, but clarity brings the light out! IMO color is something you can fall short on.
Respectfully disagree, cut has the largest affect on the sparkle. Once you get past a certain point with clarity, the naked eye can't tell the difference.

You could buy a diamond with perfect clarity, but if the cut is average, it will appear dull.

On the other hand if you buy a diamond with a very good or ideal cut, but vs clarity, that things going to sparkle hard.

Sorry for the threadjack :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom