Sunset Beach Dealer Button (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocAFella1

Royal Flush
Reaction score
As promised, here is the thread for Sunset Beach Dealer buttons. They will be 60mm ordered from @ABC Gifts and Awards. Here are a couple rough drafts, the color of the text can be changed depending on what everyone thinks works best. Estimated cost of $4-6 plus reshipping. Please indicate how many you would be interested and comment on a possible color you might think would work
C877BE21-6563-420F-ACD1-6939349B43E1.jpeg
8CFC5300-6BC2-42D3-B1E2-7E43B7AAE0B1.jpeg

Just my 2c but I would be interested in seeing the DB made without the word "dealer". I mean we all know what it is :)

I will take 1 of whatever ends up getting made.

I feel the same... the text just looks so out of place with the rest of the theme.

I will take 2 of whatever ends up getting made.

White background for one,
Light Blue background or Light Tan background for 2nd?

Sorry if the pic isn’t clear but both are the same white background.
oh sorry, re read and see that you only meant color of text could be changed, i was just throwing out ideas for a 2nd button background color

oh sorry, re read and see that you only meant color of text could be changed, i was just throwing out ideas for a 2nd button background color
Gotcha. Let’s see how much interest there is, trying to keep this more simple so reshipping will be easier.

Prefer "Dealer" on the edge. Prefer white. Black would also be nice, just like what was done with the SB cut cards. I'll be happy to take at least 2 of these regardless of what options are decided upon. May do more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom