For Sale Sunset Beach / Bean Town Poker 43mm 8v Cali Cash Set (720 Chips) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAOOOO!!!!!!! You legit made my night I just laughed out loud haha. I had them in play Saturday. Man I love those things, they might stick around even if I retire from poker
View attachment 820480

Nom nom

1638422805482.gif

Dropping a post here just to follow along in case I decide to do something stupid… would love to keep this set in the Bean Town someway. Someone step in please!
Any Boston folks who buy it and keep as is get a substantial discount. ;)

That way I can come and play with them hehe

Love the chips but honest question for someone not involved in the gb. Was $16per the original cost ? Love to see the price sheet that the sb actually we’re from gpi

All 43mm Cash Set is a dream of mine and this gets pretty darn close! I can only offer organs... so GLWS!

Truth,

I come here each day to look at this marvelous set.

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I wish I could afford this Mo! I do. If I could even almost reach for these, I'd have tried already.

How somebody with the cheddar ignore these for this long. . .

Truth,

I come here each day to look at this marvelous set.

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I wish I could afford this Mo! I do. If I could even almost reach for these, I'd have tried already.

How somebody with the cheddar ignore these for this long. . .
All about that $25 a chip for RPC's babyyyyyy. lol jk. Someone will come along and love this set the way I do. I'm okay with being patient :). It's one of a kind and those FHC 8vs are everything this set needed for a perfect cali hundo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom