For Sale Sunset Beach / Bean Town Poker 43mm 8v Cali Cash Set (720 Chips) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Hey all. Been a while since my last sale, poker has taken a pretty large back seat as of late. Been playing very little and my interest to hosting has also waned off a bit. I still got a few other sets that I'll hold onto for when I host but this amazing set deserves to be with someone who can put it to good use. There aren't too many all 43mm cash sets around, on top of that everyone's favorite Cali theme! You will get 720 chips at the breakdown below. It's a very turn key set and all you have to do is come up with your own theme/label. These chips were hand done by Gear so they were handled with the utmost care. They are full murdered, so all you have to do is remove my inlay which will be 10x easier than murdering factory chips. Or if you like my design, keep it as is with rights to using the art as much as your heart desires. I'm not including the $100 MSK jetons, however if you plan on keeping the design as is I am happy to include a barrel to round off the set at an additional cost, or you can have some made with MSK as they have the art files and whatnot. All chips are mint. Any questions, my inbox is open. Shipping will be included in the cost. I think the best bet is two MFRB, shipped with insurance and express mail, if the buyer has other shipping desires, I am flexible. CONUS only, I'm not looking to send these overseas with how wild shipping as been over the last 18 months. This was a grueling decision that I have mulled over for a couple months now, it's an amazing set. I don't know of any other set with 400 T1000's which I think are incredibly underrated as 43mm yellow's are fairly scarce and hard to use as a Cali $5 due to quantity issues.

Will split, but I am only willing to mail to a single buyer, trying to keep this fairly easy on myself. If a group of people want various pieces, have at it. It would make me sad because it's a one of a kind set.

SB T25 x 100
SB T5000 x 100
SB T1000 x 400
SB T100 x 100
SB T500 x 10
SB T25000 x 10
Total = 720

$12,000 F&F - Shipped with insurance via two MFRB Express Mail (onto the pr0n!)

bean-town-poker-43mm-ihc-cali-cash-set-1-jpg.489072

bean-town-poker-43mm-ihc-cali-cash-set-4-jpg.489078

bean-town-poker-43mm-ihc-cali-cash-set-5-jpg.489080

bean-town-poker-43mm-ihc-cali-cash-set-7-jpg.489081

bean-town-poker-43mm-ihc-cali-cash-set-10-jpg.489084

bean-town-poker-43mm-ihc-cali-cash-set-9-jpg.489083
bean-town-poker-43mm-ihc-cali-cash-set-11-jpg.489085

Last edited:
Not sure but I think @ImCrossland said he wasn't a fan of 43mm chips.
Amazing set but right on here. Blasphemy, I know. A barrel of SB $100 is the only 43mm I own and just recently procured it.

When I saw the thread title and all my mentions here, I literally walked out of a staff retreat just to make sure I didn’t scream in front of everybody if this was an SB cash set that got dibsed before I saw it :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

GLWS! Awesome looking set.

Amazing set but right on here. Blasphemy, I know. A barrel of SB $100 is the only 43mm I own and just recently procured it.

When I saw the thread title and all my mentions here, I literally walked out of a staff retreat just to make sure I didn’t scream in front of everybody if this was an SB cash set that got dibsed before I saw it :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

But you can make it 1!!!!

It's just preference! I like 43 mm for larger denomination chips.

Now... saying you don't like leaded chips is closer to blasphemy :cry:

I

It's the better SB cash set. All jokes aside, best of luck on your search

I love those $100s! If that split ever happened I want those 100s. That being said a set like this deserves to stay together. GLWS :)

What if, and I’m just thinking out loud here, what if…this listing changes so that the solids set is for sale? lol
LMAOOOO!!!!!!! You legit made my night I just laughed out loud haha. I had them in play Saturday. Man I love those things, they might stick around even if I retire from poker
86B5DAA9-D247-4394-BB24-C9416CA891D4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom