Found Sunset Beach $5 - 1 rack [$2,500] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has the yellow $5s that he seeks, talk to me if there is a potential 3-way trade.
I am trying hard to build a set of the chickens. I would love to score those nickels, $5s, and the barrel of $20s!
But especially the $5s. My pursuit of a chicken set dies with out $5s -- I'm trying to build a set (as big as I can) and save it from murder. I like the chickens!

VLV 1Ks have slid under the radar for way too long for sure. Leaded yellow deliciousness! Sorry to thread crap. GLWS!

Chips-0057.jpg

If anyone has the yellow $5s that he seeks, talk to me if there is a potential 3-way trade.
I am trying hard to build a set of the chickens. I would love to score those nickels, $5s, and the barrel of $20s!
But especially the $5s. My pursuit of a chicken set dies with out $5s -- I'm trying to build a set (as big as I can) and save it from murder. I like the chickens!
help me help you tenor.gif

This kind of 3-way trade negotiations @liftapint ?

Over label only. If it's vibrant and spotted, PM some pr0n
Tristan, did you say how many you are looking for? If you find a haul that has more than you need, I'm also looking for just two barrels of a cool yellow chip.

And don't be afraid of hot stamps. If you need something milled, I can help you out. You help me, I'll help you - cool?

Tristan, did you say how many you are looking for? If you find a haul that has more than you need, I'm also looking for just two barrels of a cool yellow chip.

And don't be afraid of hot stamps. If you need something milled, I can help you out. You help me, I'll help you - cool?
@Perthmike where is your famous gif when required?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom