SOLD SunFly PolyClay : tournament set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid_Eastwood

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hi,

Due to another custom project (CPC...) I'm selling my tournament set. The chips are high quality ceramics and are made by SunFly. The chips are PolyClay (ceramic chips with a mold and a physically delimited center zone). The edge alignment is near perfect and there is not a single spinner in the whole set. Due to Covid19, the chips are new and have never seen play. They are mint.

Breakdown :
T25 x 100 (+ 10 spares)
T100 x 100 (+ 10 spares)
T500 x 60 (+ 10 spares)
T1000 x 80 (+ 10 spares)
T5000 x 20 (+ 10 spares)
Bounty x 10 (+ 10 spares)
So, total 430 chips.

The breakdown has been thought for a single table tournament.

The asked price is 220€.

Possibility to add 5 racks for 15€ more.
Possibility to add a setup of Modiano Peak indexes or Copag Regular indexes for 12€ more.
Shipping from Belgium at cost for the buyer.

Shipping to US (chips and dealer, should be 32.80€). Other countries outside US, it should be the same, but better your ask me so that I can confirm.

full

full

full

[/img]https://www.pokerchipforum.com/media/fino-alla-fine-t20k-starting-stack.21410/full[/img]
full

Kid.

Last edited:
Hi,

Due to another custom project (CPC...) I'm selling my tournament set. The chips are high quality ceramics and are made by SunFly. The chips are PolyClay (ceramic chips with a mold and a physically delimited center zone). The edge alignment is near perfect and there is not a single spinner in the whole set. Due to Covid19, the chips are new and have never seen play. They are mint.

Breakdown :
T25 x 100 (+ 10 spares)
T100 x 100 (+ 10 spares)
T500 x 60 (+ 10 spares)
T1000 x 80 (+ 10 spares)
T5000 x 20 (+ 10 spares)
Bounty x 10 (+ 10 spares)
So, total 430 chips.

The breakdown has been thought for a single table tournament.

The asked price is 220€.

Possibility to add 5 racks for 15€ more.
Possibility to add a setup of Modiano Peak indexes for 12€ more.
Shipping from Belgium at cost for the buyer.

Shipping to US (chips and dealer, should be 32.80€). Other countries outside US, it should be the same, but better your ask me so that I can confirm.

full

full

full

[/img]https://www.pokerchipforum.com/media/fino-alla-fine-t20k-starting-stack.21410/full[/img]
full

Kid.
GLWS Julien. Your sets are always awesome!

Are they full printed or labeled?

Hello, they are fully printed.

But the circle delimiting the center area is not printed nor the diamonds (this is a mold, not printing).

These PolyClays from SunFly stack like bricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom