Cancelled Sundowner NCV Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give to me. Let me createeeeee
10AAD088-9C5D-4412-9482-1E99D29F5213.gif

Not really think I can agree on that statement :unsure:

Unless you like to play T5 less <1000 starting stack or put weird denomination value on ND chips
Find two more greens and you can run 8 players 15/13/6. There are a few yellows out there too that can be 500s or 1000s.

Find two more greens and you can run 8 players 15/13/6. There are a few yellows out there too that can be 500s or 1000s.
I don’t want to turn this into argument and bring bad vibes or start any thread crapping etc

When I first mention it just not quite I looking for is, my first thought is I don’t think Myself or my group will or can handle a set with all NDV, I can handle 1 NDV chip not all in NDV

Chipping from overseas is also much harder. You need way more consideration when starting a project. Shipping cost is a thing and re-selling ability when not deciding to continue the project in the future is another consideration too

I don’t want to turn this into argument and bring bad vibes or start any thread crapping etc

When I first mention it just not quite I looking for is, my first thought is I don’t think Myself or my group will or can handle a set with all NDV, I can handle 1 NDV chip not all in NDV

Chipping from overseas is also much harder. You need way more consideration when starting a project. Shipping cost is a thing and re-selling ability when not deciding to continue the project in the future is another consideration too
I never consider not finishing when I start. So people do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom