Found Sundance $1s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squakmix

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I think the house mold Sundance $1 chips are some of the coolest chips I've seen in a long time and I'm thinking about tracking down a rack to pair with some yellow THCs for a super-micro stakes cash set.

I know that sharp Sundance $1s are quite rare but I think there are quite a few used good+ condition racks floating out there. Is it reasonable to expect that I can find some of these at/under $2.5/chip or is that wishful thinking?

Sundance_1_700x.jpg

(image courtesy @Spinettis Gaming)

Last edited:
Thanks, I appreciate your help! I saw those on spinettis recently and have been tempted to get the set, I just don't need nearly that many $5s and they look quite used. The individual $1s they have for sale look great, they're just a bit more expensive than I was hoping to pay for a rack of $1s.

Thanks, I appreciate your help! I saw those on spinettis recently and have been tempted to get the set, I just don't need nearly that many $5s and they look quite used. The individual $1s they have for sale look great, they're just a bit more expensive than I was hoping to pay for a rack of $1s.
Agreed - I’m in the same boat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom