SOLD Summer Stimulus Spectacular (Racks and Barrels for Sale) - PRICE REDUCTION (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicubs1988

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
PRICES UPDATED

I finally made some decisions on my semi-customs sets, so I'm selling off what I'm not going to use. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Prices do not include shipping, and due to COVID-19 I'm only doing CONUS sales for right now

WSOP Hall of Fame Oversized $5 x 140 ($95 per barrel, $465 for rack, $630 for all) - Priority will go to those buying in bulk (So All>Rack>Barrel) - SOLD
-
Note: These are not complete collector sets, nor will all 20 chips in a barrel be different poker players. I've tried to include as much variety as possible. Please feel free to ask any questions

WSOP Oversized 1.jpeg

WSOP 2.jpeg

Tropicana $25 x 100 ($180/rack) - SOLD

Tropicana.jpeg

Ivanhoe $5 x 100 ($150/rack)

Ivanhoe 2.png

Western Village NCV (Green Edge Spots) x 40 ($70) = SOLD

Karl's NCV Green.jpeg

Western Village NCV (Navy/Dark Blue Edge Spots) x 60 ($90) - SOLD

Western Village NCV Blue.jpeg

Red Starbursts x 200 ($90/rack or $170 for all) = SOLD

Red Solid.jpeg

Navy Solids x 100 ($100) - SOLD

Navy Solids.jpeg

Please post in this thread and send me a PM. Once I have everything boxed up and ready to ship I'll send you my PayPal info.

Attachments

• Ivanhoe.jpeg
    Ivanhoe.jpeg
    19 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Not sure if it matters but the last two listed attachments don't really show anything. Just an FYI.

GLWS!!

If it was 2 months ago I would have taken all the binions horseshoes. I now have too many and paid much more than your offerings.

Anybody ever murder an IHC with an inlay that big?
Good god. If any poker player finds himself ripping the faces of Chip Reese, Stu Ungar, Doyle Brunson, Puggy Pearson and others off of poker chips, things have gone wrong.

I agree, but Tom Abdo? Fred Ferris? Little Man Popwell? Never heard of em. These are too rich for me, but I was just curious.

Happy to see the Tropicanas finally off the board. I kept coming back to this thread every morning with my cup of coffee since the ad was posted Wednesday afternoon. Had to fight the urge to go to the dark side of the Force and make an impulse purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom