SOLD Summer Closet Cleanout Charity Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to this point on their site when I thought, surely Lee is gonna get matched through work. Read the instructions bump (don't pay them directly).

View attachment 503019

Last note just in case it catches someone's attention. They have a pretty great website, if you've been looking for a way to get safely involved in making a difference, check it out. Chances are, they're doing stuff right there in your neck of the woods and could use some help. It's as easy as finding a time/event that fits in your schedule and registering!

View attachment 503023
Yeah, that's because I'm stupid and just did it. So Navels nicely told me I screwed up and I fell down the stairs....

Okay messages are out and payments are already starting to roll in. Will hopefully get everyone a tracking number tonight.

Greetings! Lurked for a while but now a new member to the forum. Great work for charity! Would like to back up L if it falls through...

Greetings! Lurked for a while but now a new member to the forum. Great work for charity! Would like to back up L if it falls through...
Lot L has been paid for, but thanks anyway and welcome to the forum!

Thanks! No worries. Been meaning to put together a set of Crystal Park’s together for a while now but just lollygagged on it. Unfortunately late to the party in this set. Guess I’ll just have to lollygag a little longer...

More packages out this week. If you *haven't* received a tracking number from me, I still haven't gotten to yours. Unfortunately I'm out of town until next Thursday so it will be another week for the remaining shipments. Once everything is out I'll make the donation and update this thread with the total raised. Thanks everyone for your patience.

Lot M: 8$
Lot GG: 5$
Lot Y: 5$
And would be happy to let go if someone wants to donate more, for any of the lots

You can add HH for 5$ as well. Again, happy to let go if someone wants to donate more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom