Interest Suggestion Box / Interest Thread for PCFDBGB06 (2 Viewers)

I'd love a chance to get some HSI or Horsehoe buttons :)
Also I have my own custom DBs that I can put in the rotation if there is enough interest.

Sneak peak:
The Garden-DB-PREVIEW_Dealer Buttons.jpgScreenshot_20220310-161749_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220310-161803_Gallery.jpg

It can be a little bit of a community and requested Group Buy! Thanks again @Himewad

For those of you who have posted that you would like a dealer button that already exists, and belongs to someone’s personal chip set, send them a PM. I won’t be doing all of the legwork myself. Help me help you.

3D42C265-8C84-490C-AD66-3C11572C4D94.gif

If @nuclearmonkey is willing...I would love to see the DB's from his set included.
The collaborative design post where he developed his custom set is one of the first things on PCF that made me go :love:

View attachment 876672
I'm glad you guys like them. Happy for you guys to print more. Keep me posted on what you're doing with them.

Those Star Wars dealer buttons with the Millennium Falcon and the Death Star would be on my list.
I think that's @Nuhockey designs.
He's also got a Mets one I'd like.

Also, I think I might (MIGHT) try to design one (or two).
Though, I have no idea...what do these things cost to produce in a GB?

Those Star Wars dealer buttons with the Millennium Falcon and the Death Star would be on my list.
I think that's @Nuhockey designs.
He's also got a Mets one I'd like.

Also, I think I might (MIGHT) try to design one (or two).
Though, I have no idea...what do these things cost to produce in a GB?
I got the go-ahead from @Nuhockey to use the Millennium Falcon and Death Star and Mets DB designs,
if they are allowed to be picked up in this GB.

I'm exploring a new design also, and hope to either make it myself or have one of the local designers set it up,
by the time this GB starts moving.

I got the go-ahead from @Nuhockey to use the Millennium Falcon and Death Star and Mets DB designs,
if they are allowed to be picked up in this GB.

I'm exploring a new design also, and hope to either make it myself or have one of the local designers set it up,
by the time this GB starts moving.

I'm gonna take at least a couple of months off from running these DB group buys. I have run five of these pretty much back-to-back, and I'm gonna rest a bit.

But I'll be back to run them again. So there's plenty of time to get designs done.

Perfect. That will give me time to:
Learn how to use Adobe Illustrator
Get my Taj cash set delivered
Consider what Tourney set I get
Build my poker table
Consider what other cash set I want
Consider what other Tourney set I want
Realize I definitely don't play enough poker for all this
Realize I definitely don't play enough poker for all this...YET

Honestly, if I can get my poker table built before you run DBGB6...I'll call that a big win on my side!

Is it too soon to rerun the Aria buttons? I missed the previous GBs. :(
I'm getting in on @Forty4 's 43mm Aria Chip buy and a matching button would be great. :)

Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom