SOLD Stuff I really don't want to sell... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And your Riffle 25c pic is already 10x better than the one in chipguide:
WA riffle steins 25.jpg

I would like these.

Screenshot_20200803-182511_Chrome.jpg

Not sure what I have to trade tho. I can trade dollars.

...so the prices reflect that. I may change my mind about any of these. Strike while the iron is hot! Paypal F/F, US and Canada mailing addresses recommended only. Shipping is extra, I'll go $7.50 for a SFRB.

Where trades indicated, I'll make deals for Outpost error 25c chips, Riffle Steins $1 chips, yellow Cali $5 chips (spotted THC), or these singles:
View attachment 502431

All of it.
View attachment 502435

Paradice ($15), Eldorado ($80, @leo822 right of first refusal), Vegas Club ($50 each), Roadhouse ($32 set), Big Top et al fracs ($40 for all eight)
View attachment 502434

Nevada fracs ($40 all three), Artichoke ($25 all five), Dunes 25k (TRADE only)
View attachment 502433

International/wet fracs ($30 all six), Isle chips NO frac find your own ($49 all six), Vineyard sample set ($275)
View attachment 502432
But I want dunes :(

Anyone in for a threeway, having the ones @FDLmold wants to trade the Dunes 25k for and accepting cash for these?

Also to be fair, the two on eBay went for $210 (not $225), after that one for $250, and there was also one for $195 off-eBay in the meantime.

Not entirely accurate :rolleyes:
Dibs! (Just checked chip rack, says it's a W. I'm a little surprised, would have thought it in the Z range. I can maybe swing a W someday...)

The white w/pink Aladdin $500 is a Z1, which is code for "bend over when you pay for this one"!

If Leo doesn’t want the el dorado, I’ll take it.
Still waiting to hear. Didn't know you wanted one (or collected much CA), or I'd have put you in the "first to decline" list also. You and Leo have always been helpful with my singles quests.

It's kinda fun having a chip the "big players" want. :LOL: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom