"Studking" playing cards (1 Viewer)

1pbce1

Pair
Reaction score
Watching an old poker show from the UK and the ace is called 'Studking". A quick Google search and these are described as Fournier, but they aren't listed on their site.

Any ideas?

studking.JPG

Interesting....

Don't have a clue but that really doesn't look like any Fournier Ace style I've seen. It looks more like a Royal Ace style than anything else.

A friend had a setup of these cards we used about 4 years ago, I thought they were decent, so for fun I did an internet search. They used to have a website at one time, I think it was stud-king.com or something similar. Even then the website order button was a broken link. I have Chinese made Poker Stars cards that have this same design ace. I actually bought them on eBay because of the ace design, I figured they were made by Stud King. They are also old, even have an outdated Poker Stars logo. I could take a pic of them tonight. I suspect that Stud King cards were Chinese made and are no longer in existence.

Last copyright is 2016 on that site. But ad is talkign about Cyber Monday 2017 might be worth a chance, go for it. Definitely advertised as Fournier. And definitely never seen them before.

With shipping, it comes to $18.27 for a single red-backed deck or $31.59 for two decks (both red). Credit card, Paypal, or check/money order payment options. Can also order by phone: 800-880-2592

Too pricey, poker-size, and only one color.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom