Street Fighter Ceramic Poker Chips (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Street fighter Chips.jpg

Anyone wants to start a group buy and a mockup for the Street Fighter Poker chip theme?

OG Street Fighter 100%

But just like the Mario issue... everyone wants different characters/colors for different denoms. Would be a pain to get everyone to agree and keep it simple, but how do you include everyone's favorite characters?

I did cash on my Super Poker World from BRPro and yes they cost more than a Tina version... but 100% recommend BrPro for these.

Need a solid designer though... I know @rjdev7 had a ton to do with these... but not sure who actually made the designs
20220413_185416.jpg

Absolutely amazing use of the full surface of a ceramic chip. Would love to see someone put the same effort into the Street Fighter designs.

If it happens count me in for a tourney set, unfortunately I have zero digital design skills.

Screenshot_20240305_112541_Samsung Internet.jpg

So again how do you include everyone's favorite?

Tourney wise I would go...
T25 - Guile (green/yellow)
T100 - Chun-Li (blue/black)
T500 - Vega (purple/yellow)
T1000 - Blanka (orange/green)
T5000 - M. Bison (red/blue)
T25,000 - RYU (white/red)
Bounty - Ken (red/black)
Show me - Cammy (army colors)

Bomb Pot for cash set
ZANGIEF - yellow/red

Just thinking out loud...

OG Street Fighter 100%

But just like the Mario issue... everyone wants different characters/colors for different denoms. Would be a pain to get everyone to agree and keep it simple, but how do you include everyone's favorite characters?

I did cash on my Super Poker World from BRPro and yes they cost more than a Tina version... but 100% recommend BrPro for these.

Need a solid designer though... I know @rjdev7 had a ton to do with these... but not sure who actually made the designs
View attachment 1286710
Absolutely amazing use of the full surface of a ceramic chip. Would love to see someone put the same effort into the Street Fighter designs.

If it happens count me in for a tourney set, unfortunately I have zero digital design skills.

View attachment 1286716

Bounty - Ken (red/black)

Bomb Pot for cash set
ZANGIEF - yellow/red

I was going to suggest the 1990 roster where they show at the character select screen or ssf2 turbo

i would love to do a cash version as well lol... all the denoms and extras like mario world to include all the characters where possible

+1 for old school images. I imagine they’d be a lot easier to tweak as well to get BRPro to print them.

Interested in a BRPro run, Tina not so much

Oh yeah forgot about these lol. Puzzle fighter and Gem fighter could be an option. Depending on if we are looking for cute figures or the aggressive versions

OG Street Fighter 100%

View attachment 1286710

View attachment 1286716

Bounty - Ken (red/black)

Bomb Pot for cash set
ZANGIEF - yellow/red

Are these Chipco Blanks?

I won a few local championships back in my day during this massive arcade era and Id be interested if it was on Tina’s! I used to have the OG cabinet and still regret selling it. Anyways I know a few others who have arcade rooms these would go well at too. I’ll send out some texts. Keep me in the loop. My vote is red Ken on the 5! (He’s always been my go to) and yes hes better than RYU as he has the long range alllllllll u can. This is not open to debate. Lol
IMG_4283.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom