Tourney Starting stack tubes/containers (1 Viewer)

tooth_doc

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning all,
I have a question on how people are distributing the starting stacks. We ahve been using plastic sandwich bags. But I want to 'class it up' a little bit. I have seen the plastic tubes on PCF. (seems like a possible option). I have also seen a 3D printed tube, but I'm not a 3D printer 8(. What are you guys doing in your games.
Thanks.
Charlie

I thought I saw a group buy recently, but I cant remember who was doing it. You can buy them online, but the group buy was a little bit cheaper. I couldnt imagine 3D printing tubes would save any money, and likely be more expensive in the end, and still not look as nice.

Good morning all,
I have a question on how people are distributing the starting stacks. We ahve been using plastic sandwich bags. But I want to 'class it up' a little bit. I have seen the plastic tubes on PCF. (seems like a possible option). I have also seen a 3D printed tube, but I'm not a 3D printer 8(. What are you guys doing in your games.
Thanks.
Charlie
I use the ones in this thread - good for 39 chips in 39- or 43mm.

Thread 'Starting Stack Tubes (20)'
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/starting-stack-tubes-20.67673/

Good morning all,
Thanks.
Charlie
Hi Charlie,

I should have 10 or so tubes from U-line at home no longer being used that I can send to you. Just pay shipping. They hold about 40ish x 39mm chips from what I remember. Send me a pm if interested.

Hi Charlie,

I should have 10 or so tubes from U-line at home no longer being used that I can send to you. Just pay shipping. They hold about 40ish x 39mm chips from what I remember. Send me a pm if interested.
Dibs if Charlie is not interested ! :sneaky:

I got mine on Amazon. I can find the link if you’d like. They hold my 12/12/5/6/1 fine.

5A4D4D32-BAEC-48C2-8BDE-C66D95315DEB.jpeg

I think people are spending too much on the tubes. An appropriately sized prescription bottle with a non-safety lid will to the same thing at much less cost. Pharmacies buy these in the hundreds and thousands at a time.

I think people are spending too much on the tubes. An appropriately sized prescription bottle with a non-safety lid will to the same thing at much less cost. Pharmacies buy these in the hundreds and thousands at a time.
Uhhh. You know this is the forum where 99.99% of the members overspend on …. Everything……

I got 10- 60 dram tubes from the local pharmacy with a snap cap for free.
They hold close to 40 (39mm chips)
I went up to the counter and asked if I could buy the tall 60 dram pill bottles. They said we don't sell them, but they asked how many I needed, then went and got them, and said, there you go. They didn't ask what I needed them for.
They are yellow, but they do the job. (34 chips) in the tube pictured with room for more.
I am still hoping for a group buy for clear tubes.

Attachments

• poker tube.jpg
    poker tube.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 34
I like the ones I have as the lids are attached and just pop open. My players would lose the caps if I used the pill bottle variation. I’m all for convenience.

We use the U-line tubes as well. I just bought mine right from their site. I can't remember the exact price but I didn't think it was anything too crazy.

20221210_174307.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom