Starting Stack Thread (9 Viewers)

Starting stack of 200,000 for my monthly home game with the Championship Poker Series set

009.jpg

129.jpg

starting_stack.jpg

Yup, cards tonight party tomorrow. The cake my wife commissioned will knock your chip lovin' socks off. She did a hippy theme Exit Only West chip stack cake. Pics tomorrow.

Happy Birthday! Looking forward to seeing what the chip stack cake looks like :)

How was the game? action shots?

No action shots as I was too busy making the game play a little faster... It was Kevin's birthday so the bourbon was flowing very strongly... A couple of rookies playing so the game was a little annoying despite the fact it was super loose... A couple of guys had bad nights and the money was distributed kinda evenly... I ended up a touch above breakeven thanks to my K-high flush vs. A-high flush and my middle set vs. top set... I was chip leader by a good margin before those hands...

No action shots as I was too busy making the game play a little faster... It was Kevin's birthday so the bourbon was flowing very strongly... A couple of rookies playing so the game was a little annoying despite the fact it was super loose... A couple of guys had bad nights and the money was distributed kinda evenly... I ended up a touch above breakeven thanks to my K-high flush vs. A-high flush and my middle set vs. top set... I was chip leader by a good margin before those hands...

Was Roney there..............I miss playing with him.

Yup, cards tonight party tomorrow. The cake my wife commissioned will knock your chip lovin' socks off. She did a hippy theme Exit Only West chip stack cake. Pics tomorrow.
Happy Bday!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom