Starting Stack Thread (4 Viewers)

My recently finished BCC fun nite tournament set. I haven't had a chance to host with these yet, and when I do, it'll be a single table 12/12/x/x/x stack, but here's it's upper limit - 20 starting stacks T18k 8/8/4/5/2.
View attachment 94313
Damn, I miss those chips. Gorgeous BCC colors.

BCC GCR's T10K tourney

View attachment 81964
Very Curious @k9dr did you have any higher denoms to this set? We bought this one from @JeepologyOffroad
20211207_174632.jpg

Would be awesome if they used to be your chips!

Cool bump @upNdown never realized thos one went back so far. Lots of pages to scroll! Lol

That was exactly Mark’s old set, Ben. Haven’t seen any others in that same color scheme
Ok it is a starting stack thread... with (possibly) @k9dr chips... but T15k 16/16/8/9
20211207_180221.jpg

Finishing their long awaited bath today. Mocked that up for fun when we got them. We did play them with @longflop for his 5K tourney a couple weeks ago though. We ran 12/12/5/1
20211217_194113.jpg

Very Curious @k9dr did you have any higher denoms to this set? We bought this one from @JeepologyOffroad
View attachment 839104
Would be awesome if they used to be your chips!

Cool bump @upNdown never realized thos one went back so far. Lots of pages to scroll! Lol

That was definitely my old set. My original hundos were Laker purple but I traded with someone who wanted that color more than I did - 300 black for 200 purple. I only had the one barrel of 5K's for high denoms. I added on the barrel of yellows to use as bounty chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom