SOLD Stardust Poker Mansion Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPTDirector

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
800 chips total all in very good to excellent condition. My rule is of they haven't been played in a year they have to go.

400 $1
350 $5
30 $25
20 $100

Will not break up set -

Price $1265 Shipped to Continental US. Will ship international for actual shipping cost with me putting in $15 toward that cost.

Photo is of actual chips.

Thanks;
BPT
image.jpg

If I followed that rule I would have to sell all my sets except one. :( Nice chips - I'm sure they will sell fast.

Man I wish I had the funds for these. This would make a perfect 1/1 set and they are beautiful chips. Good luck with the sale!

My rule is that if I have a set that I haven't played with in seven years, I should start thinking about possibly maybe selling it at some point in the future, but only when I'm absolutely comfortable with the decision. A true chipper can't just rush into these important decisions. ;)

Yeah, chip purchases are no brainers. If I end up not using them, I can always sell the chips later (after seven years, LOL). Any loss is considered to be the cost of "renting" the chips.

^^THIS is absolutely my position regarding the hobby. Just had a conversation earlier this week with another chipper about this very subject.

I have a five-year no-usage rule/guideline, with a mandatory 6-month 'decision-reversal' holding period that follows any rash decision I might make to actually sell chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom