Stardust Mansion 25 cent chips - Please Vote! (1 Viewer)

Silver or Yellow?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
It's down to labeling either the silver T5000 chips OR the yellow T1000 chips as Stardust Mansion quarter. They are both great choices IMO.

Which one looks the best with the rest of denoms in the cash set?

sd_s25_f.jpg sd_y25_f.jpg

sd_s25_nf.jpgsd_y25_nf.jpg

Imo if you go silver it makes the set have a monochromatic feel to it. I like the yellow to brighten up the set a little.

Since the cash chips are not bright colors, I thought the silver would go better. Keep the suggestions and votes coming! I appreciate them. Maybe some splash pot pics would be helpful. I'll post some tonight.

I voted Silver. I personally love bright colors for the lower denom chips in general, but for this set I voted Silver for this reason:
The edge spots on the silver chip coordinate with the base color of the $1 chips and the base color of the silver chip coordinates with the spot colors on the $5.
Good Luck and whichever you choose, you really can't go wrong.

Couple of splashes...

20140809_222506.jpg20140809_222522.jpg

20140809_222646.jpg20140809_222658.jpg

20140809_223118.jpg20140809_223148.jpg

I though of this when I saw the splash with the yellow chips. LOL ;)
I can say that I had a hard time finding that last silver chip in the pot when putting the chips back in the racks. That is keeping me at the 50/50 mark.

Ketchup-and-Mustard-Salt-Pepper-Shakers_39102-l.jpg

I went with the silver, as I like the monochromatic feel mentioned earlier. the yellow stands out TOO much , if you follow me. One thing I DID find odd was that all the chips are 4 spots except the "quarter" . . . any particular reason for that?

I went with the silver, as I like the monochromatic feel mentioned earlier. the yellow stands out TOO much , if you follow me. One thing I DID find odd was that all the chips are 4 spots except the "quarter" . . . any particular reason for that?

That is because all the tourney chips are 3 spot chips and the cash chips are all 4 spot. Something I can live with since they all will have the same house mold. Good eye though! ;)

- The silver fits better with the somewhat understated colors of the set.

- The quarter is more likely to be in pots with the $5 than the $25. The silver coordinates with the $5 spot; and the yellow coordinates with the $25 -- edge to silver.

-- Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom