Stardust Card Molds (1 Viewer)

Chanceman

Pair
Reaction score
Did anyone order the Stardust tribute chips on the previous cards mold group buy? I'm considering doing so on the next order and would like any opinions you might have.

Interested in opinions on no mold vs diamond or waiting until the new Greek mold is ready. Actually like the word Stardust around on the no mold.

Tina says Greek mold ready next week.

I prefer no mold over diamond mold on looks. Never handled diamond mold.

I made the Stardust to print on the no-molds so that it could look like it has the Stardust house mold.
IMG_4734.jpeg

It could be printed with the faux mold removed, but realize that the Greek chips are hybrids, and will have a recess for a label. The stardust chips have a star-shaped inlay, that will be replicated by printing on a round label, with an outer edge trying to match the base color of the chip. It often looks good, but it’s hard sometimes to get a perfect match color.

I made the Stardust to print on the no-molds so that it could look like it has the Stardust house mold.
View attachment 1189173
It could be printed with the faux mold removed, but realize that the Greek chips are hybrids, and will have a recess for a label. The stardust chips have a star-shaped inlay, that will be replicated by printing on a round label, with an outer edge trying to match the base color of the chip. It often looks good, but it’s hard sometimes to get a perfect match color.

Those look fantastic.

View attachment 1189173
So you're saying I should have done the group buy that closed 6 hours ago??

So you're saying I should have done the group buy that closed 6 hours ago??

If you're ready, you can see if Justin will make an exception. Otherwise the order usually happens every two months or you can order direct.

View attachment 1189173
I love the look of these.

Are these your "go to" chips or do you have another favorite?
I just have these few as a sample of the ones I've designed. It took a number of iterations to get the faux mold to look more realistic, and these Stardust and the Aladdin ones are the most recent using that technique.
My favorites of the no-molds will always be the Bellagios, but I just ordered a small set of the Pioneer chips too.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom