Found Starbursts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonderpuddle

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Hello there. I am looking for some starburst solids. Not everything has arrived yet, but I think I have found some charcoal, fuschia, blaze and day blue chips already. Now I need some chips to round out the set. Specifically I’d really like to find:

*Up to three more barrels of charcoal

*One or more barrels of blaze

Will buy smaller or larger quantities if needed.

Chips need not be minty but I’m looking for sharp chips.

Feel free to PM me to let me know what you have available. Thanks.

Last edited:
I’ll PM you tonight of some racks that may fit your interests. I’ve been officially diagnosed with potomaphobia and the treatments have drained my pay pal, so may reluctantly let some bursts go to regain funds for more exposure treatment. The only way to a cure is through it.

I’ll PM you tonight of some racks that may fit your interests. I’ve been officially diagnosed with potomaphobia and the treatments have drained my pay pal, so may reluctantly let some bursts go to regain funds for more exposure treatment. The only way to a cure is through it.
Sounds great. And good luck overcoming that fear of rivers. I’ve heard if you start playing with an ocean, it gets better….

Found some charcoal and fuschia. Original post updated.

Really interested in finding 140+ chips of a color that would work as a T1000, especially peach or a yellow shade. Let me know if you have anything you would consider letting go. Thanks.

OP updated. Looking to round out the set if you have spare charcoal, fuschia, blaze, day blue or day green/sherbet green/lime green barrels or racks.

Still looking. Really need a couple barrels or more of charcoal, and a barrel or more of blaze (or 140+ peach or a yellow to replace my blaze).

If you have anything to spare, hit me up. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom