Cancelled Starbursts! Starbursts! Starbursts! Lots of colours available! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

allforcharity

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
186   0   0
In case the title didn't give it away, I'm selling off my Starbursts in lots. Please see photos.

Preamble:
- all chips have been ultrasonic cleaned, but not oiled
- all are Paulson THC mold
- see individual lot description for colour, condition, and quantity; I have a colour sample set and tried to do the best naked eye matching possible
- lot prices are based on average condition and quantity
- I don't want to split between lots; if a lot wants to be split between multiple people I will ship to one place and you can handle distribution amongst yourselves

LOT #1: $45 - SOLD!

sbay.JPG

43 Arc Yellow (Excellent)

LOT #2 (assorted Blue): $ 75

sbb.JPG

81 Light Blue (Good)
9 Navy (Fair)
4 Light Blue with Peach spots (Excellent)

LOT 3 (assorted green/brown): $25

sbg.JPG

20 Dark Green (Good) - four of these are a variable shade darker (but better condition)
3 Forest Green (Excellent)
6 Indian Blue (Very Good)
11 Chocolate (Very Good)

LOT 4 (assorted purple): $105 - RESERVED for @Taghkanic

sbp.JPG

85 Purple (Near Mint)
1 Blurple (Excellent)
(the 2 Lavender chips have been removed from this lot)

LOT 5 (assorted red): $100

sbr.JPG

100 Red (Fair)
36 Cherry (Excellent)

LOT 6 (assorted white/grey): $125

sbwg.JPG

26 White (Excellent)
113 Grey (Very Good) - 20 of these are darker (but better condition)

LOT 7: $280 - RESERVED for @gkitt80

sby.JPG

256 Yellow (Excellent)

Postamble:
- Costs do not include shipping, but I will ship anywhere in the world at actual cost via Canada Post
- Payment via PayPal Friends and Family (or Goods and Services at +4% of net); all transaction to start and finish with US dollars - No Currency Conversion Please!
- Please post your lots of interest here and follow-up via PM; preference will be given to purchasers of multiple lots of there are conflicts, not necessarily first come first served

*** SPECIAL DEALS! ***
- If you purchase multiple lots totaling 300 chips or more, I will cover half the cost of shipping to wherever you are.

Feel free to ask questions.

Last edited:
Berny, if you ever come into a rack or 2 of maroon THC chips please let me know.

I might be interested in Lot 3 - especially if there are more Indian Blue (pic would be awesome)
and I love the whites in #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom