SOLD Starbursts (red/blue shades) - new pics added (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rieguy

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
See pics for condition. I cannot determine the exact colors at the moment; see comparison pics below. There are two blue racks fully comprised of Starbursts (regular/double-stamps). The third rack is made up for a mix of 12 "different" chips; see the pic below for context and note the blanks have a Starburst on the opposite side. The reds are all uniform Starbursts.

$175/rack plus shipping (2+ racks and I'll cover shipping). Will split, but preference goes to higher quantity buyer. Will field reasonable offers. PPF&F or Venmo - G&S, insurance, signature, etc. at buyer's choice/cost. CONUS

Feel free to ask in thread or PM w/ questions.

zLi45Gw.jpg

kTzGYcl.jpg

Edit - New pics. Second pic is basically an exact match. Still cannot nail down the blue, but other chips pictured for reference:

KCDsJSR.jpg

iF4apXH.jpg

ysoYAY9.jpg

VGqlG9s.jpg

deaQFBA.jpg

Last edited:
Hard to tell seeing from afar on a different monitor, but those look to be light blue
I was going to guess Horizon, but don't want to misrepresent anything. Someone told me on these older chips, sometimes an exact match is nearly impossible.

That said, I'll be able to take a pic later w/ Strats, Paris, Caesars, CDM/fantasy, and a couple other blue chips w/ them for comparison.

I was going to guess Horizon, but don't want to misrepresent anything. Someone told me on these older chips, sometimes an exact match is nearly impossible.

That said, I'll be able to take a pic later w/ Strats, Paris, Caesars, CDM/fantasy, and a couple other blue chips w/ them for comparison.
Yeah, I was just going based on what some of the ones I have look like in pictures.
67002602-BF14-4C13-87A9-94B26D74714B.jpeg

8D16DC7C-77DE-4794-A040-276D9EA25D83.jpeg

Need better pics of the reds…the 2 pics posted look like completely different colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom