Found Starbursts - Canary Yellow or Yellow! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DZPoker

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I need 6 Forest Green and 200 50 Canary Yellow to finish my set! (The 100 Arc Yellows below have turned into 150 Canary Yellow!)
73F38C79-1691-4589-B4D7-8BEC6BDF4B68.jpeg

If you can help, I’m willing to offer a premium over regular Starburst prices! Please reach out with what you have to sell!!

I’m also willing to trade!

Or if you have any 4 Queen 1s…they could help me 3-way trade with @BamaT8ter !

Last edited:
the forest greens at least don't seem like a big ask.

i am curious, what is this amazing set used for?

the forest greens at least don't seem like a big ask.

i am curious, what is this amazing set used for?
You would think…but it’s been at least 6-8mo that they have eluded me!

I laid out the idea for the set in another thread but the goal was one single set in classic Vegas colors that could handle everything I ever play. Micro-stakes games with my kids or certain noobs where 1/5/25 = pennies. Low stakes cash games with one group, higher stakes with a different group. Limit games (plus a poor man’s limit skittles set for fun). For cash games, the goal was no more than two colors in play in any game as much as possible. And then obviously tournaments with various options of T5/T25/T100, including a side cash game always possible. So far I’ve never needed a second tourney table but I wanted that flexibility…that’s really the only ‘stretch’ in the set.

So yeah…most of you want variety for all of the above…I wanted one single set I loved! I have a few other very small sets I’m building for special cases but this one set really is intended to be my one-stop-go-to for any game big or small, cash or tourney.

Not what most want but most say I’m not like most!

Still need 50 more to complete my 3000chip set bumpitty-bump!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom