Found Starbursts 40 to 60 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highli99

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I’m building a proper sequence game with a larger board to accommodate full size chips. I need 40-60 starbursts per color and would be interested in two or three colors. Happy to buy something like 40 * color 1 and 60 * color 2. Need minimum of 40 per color but would buy up to a rack if necessary.

Need colors to be different from each other but otherwise flexible.

Anybody got extras out there?

Thanks for looking!

i love that this is the reason you are putting together a starbursts set, as this is exactly the same reason i started putting mine together. unfortunately, mine has ballooned into 800+ chips.

i would be interested in seeing what you are building for a board, as mine is hacked together and involves more clear packing tape than i care to admit.

(good luck)

i love that this is the reason you are putting together a starbursts set, as this is exactly the same reason i started putting mine together. unfortunately, mine has ballooned into 800+ chips.

i would be interested in seeing what you are building for a board, as mine is hacked together and involves more clear packing tape than i care to admit.

(good luck)
A PDF for my board available here...
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/sequence-another-game-for-the-chippies.42004/

I love your board and used your PDF...it is unfortunately my complete lack of printing expertise that led to said hack job. say, you don't happen to offer printing services?
Yah... I don't have a high end printer either. But I sent mine off to the local Kinkos/FedEx for printing. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom