For Sale St Louis Cardinals/Blues Card Cover & Cut Cards (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavin

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Any fellow St Louis Cardinals & Blues fans here? :)

For sale is a St Louis Cardinals/Blues set of one (1) Card Cover Coin and two (2) Poker-sized Cut Cards.

Here's a pic showing both sides of the coin and both sides of the cut card.
IMG_5607.png

The Card Cover Coin (or "Challenge Coin" if you prefer) has the Cardinals logo on one side of the coin and the Blues logo on the other side of the coin. It has an epoxy coating and is 2 inches in diameter, 0.17 inches thick, and 1.8 ounces in weight (solid). And yes, you'll notice that both designs have “glitter” in them. The glitter in the Cardinals logo is fine, but I think the glitter looks GREAT in the Blues logo. Yeah, I know - glitter isn't exactly manly, but I really like the coin and I use it whenever I'm playing poker. I feel the glitter only stands out under direct light, but check the photos for yourself:
IMG_5603.png

IMG_5602.png
IMG_5606.png
IMG_5595.png
IMG_5597.png

The Cut Cards are like the Card Cover Coin in that one side has the Cardinals logo on the other side has the Blues logo. I purchased a bunch of these Cut Cards with the PCF Round 7 Cut Card Group Buy with @MatB earlier this year. I have way more than I need, so I thought I'd offer them here. Again, the Cut Cards are Poker-sized.

The set includes one (1) Card Cover Coin and two (2) Cut Cards for $26 shipped

Even if you’re not a Cardinals/Blues fan... maybe you know someone that is? If so, this could make a really cool Christmas present. I have multiple sets available for sale.

PM me if interested...

Thanx for checking it out!
Gavin

Hi Herman... thanks for your interest.

Apologies if my description wasn’t clear. There is only one coin and only one cut card. The coin has the Cardinal logo on one side and the Blues logo on the other side. The cut card is the same - Cardinals logo on one side and the Blues logo on the other side. Make sense?

Cost is $26 for one coin and 2 cut cards.

If you are interested, let me know...

Thanx!
Gavin

Pm
Hi Herman... thanks for your interest.

Apologies if my description wasn’t clear. There is only one coin and only one cut card. The coin has the Cardinal logo on one side and the Blues logo on the other side. The cut card is the same - Cardinals logo on one side and the Blues logo on the other side. Make sense?

Cost is $26 for one coin and 2 cut cards.

If you are interested, let me know...

Thanx!
Gavin
Pm sent

Bump...

Gotta be some more St Louis Cardinals/Blues fans out there.

If not, that makes me kind of sad...:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom