SOLD St. Jo Frontier (St. Jo, MO - 1994) 180x Leaded Paulson Limited Edition $5, plus 20x Primary $25 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ski_ex5

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Oct 16, 2021
AUCTION ENDS AT
9:30 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$1
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$1
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
  2. Zelle
SHIPPING TERMS
Winner Pays
SHIPS VIA
USPS Medium Flat Rate Box
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
About the chips:
Up for auction are 180x St. Jo Frontier (St. Joseph, MO - 1994) spotted leaded Paulson Cherry RHC First Anniversary Limited Edition $5s with Day Green and Day Blue spots, plus 20x leaded primary St. Jo Frontier Day Green $25 with Red and what looks like a lighter shade of Orchid spots (it’s like Paulson Grey with a bit of Orchid mixed in).

The chips are used, with a bit of wear and a few minor nicks, but the edges are still quite square, and all chips still easily stand on edge. 100 of the $5 chips still have the gold foil cancellation stamp from The Chip Room, while the other 80 have had the hot stamp removed. These chips weigh an average of about 9.6 grams each.

For those not familiar, many of the primary $25 chips have cracks resulting from a heavy hand applying the gold foil cancellation stamp. You can see these cracks if you look closely at the photos. My poker group has played several games with a St. Jo secondary set with these cracks, and none of the chips have broken as a result - but please check with other members for their experiences! The $25 chips have an average weight of about 9.8 grams each.

Please see the photos to judge condition for yourself.

I think these are great looking chips, and the Day Green and Day Blue spots really pop against the main Cherry Red color on the $5s! They would especially make a nice addition to an existing St. Jo Frontier set.

*Dealer button and racks are not included in the auction.
If you win multiple auctions, I will be happy to combine shipping in the most economical way that still ensures safe delivery.

Thanks in advance for your bids!

A1EA5445-73D4-4AC7-A637-5D1713FD6E8F.jpeg

36F981B4-88E3-4450-888B-EF4C3770F4B4.jpeg

F7FE46FD-9873-4841-B62A-9E87C077452E.jpeg

9A075563-81B5-4615-9E6D-73EC3DFEF980.jpeg

566E231A-B53A-443C-8E40-F61EDB989DFF.jpeg

I have interest in theese chips...

Let me see if i got this straight

- 1 rack is intact (Normal chip/label)...
ee4a2c9f303c414e820457fb3376b6b4.gif

- 80 chips is not normal (label removed).

If I understand correkt 1 rack is normal/intact.... $120 for a normal rack is my bid....

If I understand correkt 1 rack is normal/intact.... $120 for a normal rack is my bid....
  • The 100x $5 chips in the full rack in the foreground/front of the first photo still have the gold foil cancellation stamps from The Chip Room.
  • The 80x $5 chips in the rack in the background of the first photo have had the gold cancellation stamps removed.
  • The 20x $25 chips still have the gold foil cancellation stamps.
I hope that clears up any confusion!

• The 100x $5 chips in the full rack in the foreground/front of the first photo still have the gold foil cancellation stamps from The Chip Room.
  • The 80x $5 chips in the rack in the background of the first photo have had the gold cancellation stamps removed.
  • The 20x $25 chips still have the gold foil cancellation stamps.
I hope that clears up any confusion!
So your answer is Yes
1 rack of $5 is normal... Okay
- the chip room? Place of buying i presome

Maybe my english is bad

$137 for a normal rack.... Pacmartine can get the defect chips.... Make a bid on those... Ha ha :)

One rack of $5s has gold foil cancellation hot stamps on one side only, as in the photo below. The other 80 chips have had the gold foil hot stamps removed.

1634407404574.jpeg

One rack of $5s has gold foil cancellation hot stamps on one side only, as in the photo below. The other 80 chips have had the gold foil hot stamps removed.

View attachment 795840
Okay.... I might be slow... Thanks that cleared Up!!!

Pacmartine they are All yours for a relable projekt...

My bid was one a normal rack... Sorry

Congrats to the Winner

Congrats to the Winner
to clear it up further... there is no such thing as an auction on PCF where you can bid on just part of the auction
you are still the current high bidder at $137 for all 200 chips

Congrats to the Winner
@Svegerma - No problem!

I will consider your bid cancelled, so the current bid is $130 from @pacmartine

to clear it up further... there is no such thing as an auction on PCF where you can bid on just part of the auction
you are still the current high bidder at $137 for all 200 chips
@softchewy - Thanks. I’m not positive, but I think Svegerma’s intent was to say that s/he was bidding with the understanding that 100x $5s did not have the cancellation stamp. And yeah, it would certainly be better to clear up any questions prior to bidding, but I’m willing to let it go. Being honest, I absolutely *suck* at learning foreign languages (!) so I can’t even imagine how difficult it must be for some of the non-native English speakers here.

This is the official 2 hours remaining in the auction bump!

So far, bidding is a steal at only 65¢ per chip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom