Cancelled SS# 7 580 chip Crystal Park Secondary Set - $700 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmccormick100

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Last ditch Tiger fundraising.

Chips are razor sharp, a little dirty, looks like somebody played with them on a red felt or something, will clean up with magic eraser or ultrasonic. All chips have starburst cancellation hotstamps that actually remove really easily with some 91% alcohol and a toothbrush/electric cleaning brush, I just don’t have time to clean up hundreds of chips anymore, damn kids. These do have a full face printed inlay including printed edgespots, which is unique as the only Paulson set I’ve seen this on. Plus side is they’re bright, vibrant and uniform and will probably never end up with worn edges in a home game. They are a little less grippy though and the inlay shows as a thin band between chips from the side which kind of looks like a gap even though they’re razor sharp perfect edges.

200x $1
380x $5 (400 pictured, old pic from other auction)

$700 + shipping PP F&F

Jax3zVp.jpg

JM47Cyb.jpg

6vqSU7O.jpg

LJJ91Ka.jpg

Sample of chips cleaned up
gFrAelo.jpg

IMG_2526.JPG

Last edited:
I’ll take a barrel of the yellows for $30 shipped if that lessens the load for someone. I just want to experiment with the cancellation stamp and see what this inlay is about really.

I’ll take a barrel of the yellows for $30 shipped if that lessens the load for someone. I just want to experiment with the cancellation stamp and see what this inlay is about really.
I think I like the secondary $1's better than the primary.

@HaRDHouSeiNC have you cleaned any of yours up yet? I know @RivieraDanny has a system for these that appears to work pretty quick involving dawn and degreaser for overstamps.

@HaRDHouSeiNC have you cleaned any of yours up yet? I know @RivieraDanny has a system for these that appears to work pretty quick involving dawn and degreaser for overstamps.
I just took the stamps off a rack of blue $1s just soaking and mixing them in the sauce about 20-30 mins

Cleaning the edges though takes some time and effort and magic eraser and long soaks in detergent

I think these would do good cleaning them in an ultrasonic too and try to loosen up the edge funk first

They look sweet cleaned
And yah
The secondary colors look brighter and better

5C278D96-B90C-4A9A-A1B3-CDD456618D74.jpeg
5C5DA0BB-DBE9-4655-B53D-18BA2F2655E4.jpeg

1674222587058.png

D40D4878-7274-4DBB-A6EA-063E950C8C11.jpeg

I’ve got a few extras I can send you if you want.

They actually look killer under the overlay…if thin haha
1AE5160A-AEC4-4441-94AB-D3139BEF6F16.jpeg
9359AFBA-2CD7-40DC-AA46-348A388F01DC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom