Cancelled Square Sahara Dunes $1s and $5s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HebbNH

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I just picked up a nice square rack of SD $1s in a trade, looking to put together a second square rack to go with it. Edges need to look like these (the rack I traded for):

1666476280536.jpeg

Also need a rack of $5s with square edges. Name your price! Let me know what you have! Open to trade offers as well.

Last edited:
I have 74 of them, get your hands on three racks of SD 2s and I’ll gladly trade them/add cash and make it work.

Bump. Also looking for a square rack of $5s now. Offering $200/rack for $1s, $250/rack for $5s, or name your price. Have $10s to trade too!

If there are square $5 racks out there besides the select few pre-sale racks with intact stamps that are “rumored” to exist I think they’ll be going for a lot more than $250/rack since they are yellow edge spotted chips. I also think the $1 rack you acquired probably is a $350-$400- rack (IMO). GL with the hunt!

I don’t doubt that at all, hence me putting “name your price” so many times, but I’ve gotta start somewhere, right? Last I saw the $1s were $.59/chip in the sale, I’m already more than tripling that in a couple weeks. If that’s not good enough, I totally understand, so again, name your price! Anyone that’s seen my buying history here knows I’m not afraid to spend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom