Wanted Square Edge Paranoid Inlaid Chips, All Designs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I imagine most have seen me blathering on in other threads, but wanted to put up a WTB just in case.

As noted in the subject line, I'm looking for square edge paranoid inlaid chips of any design and of any color, but if one of the below colors, should match those I already have as seen in the below photos. While I'll take any design, my order of preference is: fleur de lis, shamrock/clover, monogram, all others.

In my experience all color variations of the whites and chocolates/browns are close enough that they will the vast majority match one another. The yellow, red, and blue seem to vary quite a bit and are difficult to match if not from the same initial manufacturer. I have too limited experience with the greens to know how much variation exists among that color.

If you have a large lot, I will gladly pay for shipping of one or a few chips to see if they match and pay for shipping back if they do not or purchase the full lot if they do.

Thanks in advance for any help!

eUBsiLg.jpg

BByoL3w.jpg

Good luck with the hunt! Just wondering, as an aficionado, maybe you can tell me: Why are they called "Paranoid" chips?

Good luck with the hunt! Just wondering, as an aficionado, maybe you can tell me: Why are they called "Paranoid" chips?

I wish I knew! I am but a budding aficionado of these things, but even the Chip Board crew seemed to be at a loss for the reasoning on that one. They were originally branded and/or characterized as such, but beyond that, I got nothin'.

Eum6KTS.jpg

someone with a bigger closet than me . . . all I want are six pointed stars, ships wheels and the generation older liberty bells.

There are a lot of these on eBay once you don't need the inlay to match. Lots of monogramed ones. Though I never paid close attention to wear, that might prove troublesome or not.

Good luck on your hunt -=- DrStrange

PS and as I learned the hard way - if they look "too new" they aren't vintage chips they are ceramic knockoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom