Cancelled Spotted Charcoal Starburst THC (HS scraped, label ready) 100 count (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denali

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
100 chips. Nice sharp condition. HEAVY - I think leaded. Not warped, stack like bricks! One chip has a nick/divot on the spotted area, but the others are nick free. The hot stamps have been pre-scaped (not by me) so they are smooth and ready for labels or fine as is. Would make great $20's, $100's or $5000's or even a flashy frac!

$270 shipped in USA (rack/tray not included) Now $250 shipped USA
Paypal F&F or add the 3% if Good & Services option

SPCHL1.png

SPCHL2.png

Yes, I have had a lot of charcoal starbursts pass through... Nice color, but there seems to have been a ton of variation in the shade of gray depending on the batch. Hard to get consistent racks. @allforcharity is right, it’s the edgespots which make these unusual.

Wow that cave whiskey relabel is magnificent. Set creativity is inspiring.
Those spotted charcoals are pretty neat, I keep looking at this ad every couple of days.

The first and last chips in this pic are pharaohs or CDI’s.

I don't think they are CDI or Pharaohs. They All look THC Mold. No Pharaoh chips were made in a THC mold, just the suits mold, and Paulson Chips Mold. As for the CDI the 98 version was in the THC mold, but the picture above is not the 98 CDI Colors.

BOB'S RESPONSE ^

False. The $25 is not a CDI Chips. That is the correct colors for the 2005 CDI, but not the correct mold. 2005 CDI Colors, but 1998 CDI Mold? Never seen that before, so if it is I am amazed! It might be a Scandia $25 though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom