Cancelled SPLIT TIME!! - THC Solids Set! -- Perfect for a mill project. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denali

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
SolidSet2.jpg

NOW SPLITTING!!!

Shipping via USPS Priority Flat Rate only. USA sale only, will sell to international if you have a USA address to mail to. It will take two medium flat rate boxes to mail these.

Paypal Friends & Family or add 3% for Goods & services option.

------

Posting "SOLD" in the thread trumps "dibs" or PM's or "PM sent".

------

Sold by set only. Not splitting up unless all accounted for.

------

Color sample chips and chip racks are NOT part of the sale.

------

Click on thumbnails to see larger pics for condition. Any condition questions post here in thread so I can respond for everyone to see.

--------

Solids Set (1110 chips) - $1200 + Shipping (saves $265 off of per rack pricing)

(120) Butterscotch + (5) freebies [rack price $190] SOLD
(300) Whites
[rack price $100] SOLD - (200) @justincarothers , SOLD - (100) @Bad Toad
(490) Reds - [rack price $130] 1 rack sold - 390 still available
(100) Indian Blue (really they are green) - [rack price $150] SOLD
(100) Black
- [rack price $150] SOLD - @beyondtilt

------

Photos showing stamp variations
SolidSet4.jpg SoildSet3.jpg

Photos to provide a representation of condition. More pics available upon request.
butterscotchtop.jpg 1top.jpg 5top.jpg IndianBluetop.jpg blacktop.jpg

All chips are clean and in very good condition. The reds & greens would really come alive with an edge oiling.

I do have 2 more racks of whites and 1 more rack of reds available, that I will be listing in a separate sale with other THC solids.

Last edited:
Those Indian Blue :nailbite: interested in those if you split and if you change your mind about international shipping in which case I’ll send them to @Gear :D

Edit: I am aware it’s a lot of « ifs » in one sentence. GLWS!

Looks like all the whites have claims, if 400 of the reds get claimed I split these.

I did make a post in the thread just before 8am about interest in purchasing the butterscotch, but the other half of the deal got cold feet. :( Oh well. If the buyer is willing, I'd sure like 50-60 to help complete my project. ;)

I am looking forward to some Horizon Blues coming soon!

Hope it’s ok, but I’m going to release my dibs on these. Awesome chips regardless, killer price, they should move fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom