Cancelled Split for MEL - One Rack Tiger Palace NCV 43mm Charcoal Bear Claws (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
No longer using this chip for my project! So the rest will go! Add shipping please.

Rack of 100 - $900 plus ship ($9 a chip!!)

Added 12/15 - Of the $900 sale $200 will go to Mel. Purchaser can send me $700 and the rest to Mel or anyone collecting on behalf of Mel, or the full $900 to me and I will send receipt of $200 going to Mel.

Looking to sell by the rack for now.

These have a really nice weight and the colors are excellent. So much nicer in person than photos.

IMG_2296.jpeg

Last edited:
really-seriously.gif

Really folks? No one wants to buy these amazing chips? Almost 25% below original price... These chips are the nuts!!!

? Almost 25% below original price... These chips are the nuts!!!

I have a rack myself. They are really awesome (all the Tigers are.)
They make an awesome oversized $100 (for a light-colored themed set). Or a great 5k in a dark-colored set.

GLWS

Mannnnnn….if my kid didn’t just put a circle around every single toy in the god damn Amazon toy catalog (that I did get a chance to chuck in the trash before she saw it), then I’d be all over these.

Amended the post to reflect that the full rack is available. Will likely not go forward with the murder project I had in mind.

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom