Spinettis Holiday Sale 2020 (3 Viewers)

Spinettis Gaming

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just an update, we should be slated to have two days of exciting chips sales this Wednesday and on Black Friday. We look forward to showing you some cool stuff. I saw some of the options last week and was surprised by some things the magic chip machine has that I didn't know we even had in our inventory.

@BearMetal @FordPickup92 @RocAFella1 @JeepologyOffroad @justincarothers @Av8tion @i'm nobody @AWenger @PGA PRO @BearMetal @guyfleegman @markleteenie @GianThaMan @gopherblue @HaRDHouSeiNC @David O @cpac54 @gopherblue @ovo @Rbonus012 @mathewsarcher83 @SurfCity USA @pacmartine @ReallyGoodUsername @upNdown @Don Clay @davislane @RowdyRawhide @TKEUofM @Marius L @Rieguy @juankay20

Last edited:
Hey guys. Just an update, we should be slated to have two days of exciting chips sales this Wednesday and on Black Friday. We look forward to showing you some cool stuff. I saw some of the options last week and was surprised by some things the magic chip machine has that I didn't know we even had in our inventory.

@BearMetal @FordPickup92 @RocAFella1 @JeepologyOffroad @justincarothers @Av8tion @i'm nobody @AWenger @PGA PRO @BearMetal @guyfleegman @markleteenie @GianThaMan @gopherblue @HaRDHouSeiNC @David O @cpac54 @gopherblue @ovo @Rbonus012 @mathewsarcher83 @SurfCity USA @pacmartine @ReallyGoodUsername @upNdown @Don Clay @davislane @RowdyRawhide @TKEUofM @Marius L
I sure wish I had a magic chip machine!

Looking forward to seeing what it has in store for us. :)

Chris said I have to wait until Wednesday
Every year, one or two of you try to get the goods early.

The first batch is Wednesday.

The second batch is Friday.

There will be some fracs both Paulson and TRK. There will be some $1 chips. There will be some $25 chips. That I know for sure.

That is all I am giving away to Wednesday.

@BearMetal @FordPickup92 @RocAFella1 @JeepologyOffroad @justincarothers @Av8tion @i'm nobody @AWenger @PGA PRO @BearMetal @guyfleegman @markleteenie @GianThaMan @gopherblue @HaRDHouSeiNC @David O @cpac54 @gopherblue @ovo @Rbonus012 @mathewsarcher83 @SurfCity USA @pacmartine @ReallyGoodUsername @upNdown @Don Clay @davislane @RowdyRawhide @TKEUofM @Marius L @Rieguy @juankay20 @Bluegrass Poker @Don Clay

Last edited:
There will be some $25 chips.

If I get pulled over for speeding Wednesday, it is going to be an uphill battle to explain to the officer it was necessary to potentially acquire some small pieces of clay that may or may not have small traces of a harmful substance in them not being used for nefarious reasons.

If I did not realize I was in chip degeneracy before...

and I don't even have a hotdog roller... yet.

If I get pulled over for speeding Wednesday, it is going to be an uphill battle to explain to the officer it was necessary to potentially acquire some small pieces of clay that may or may not have small traces of a harmful substance in them not being used for nefarious reasons.

If I did not realize I was in chip degeneracy before...

and I don't even have a hotdog roller... yet.
You should definitely own one!

Hi guys,

A few updates for you:

All of our chip sales will start one every hour on both Wednesday and Friday.

Chip discounts will be automatically added to your cart at checkout on our website. You will click the link or picture of each item in our newsletter or here on our website to get the discount.

You will receive the sale items before they are posted here in our newsletter. If you aren't subscribed to our newsletter, click the link below:

https://spinettisgaming.com/pages/join-spinettis-mailing-list-subscription

@BearMetal @FordPickup92 @RocAFella1 @JeepologyOffroad @justincarothers @Av8tion @i'm nobody @AWenger @PGA PRO @BearMetal @guyfleegman @markleteenie @GianThaMan @gopherblue @HaRDHouSeiNC @David O @cpac54 @gopherblue @ovo @Rbonus012 @mathewsarcher83 @SurfCity USA @pacmartine @ReallyGoodUsername @upNdown @Don Clay @davislane @RowdyRawhide @TKEUofM @Marius L @Rieguy @juankay20 @Bluegrass Poker @Don Clay

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom